At EndGame Creative, your privacy and permissions are important to us. Because of this, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains the ways of how and why we collect any personal data from you, or that you provide to us and how we process it.
EndGame Creative advises that you take the time to read the following carefully to understand how we use your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting Karmalifecbd.co.uk, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Our email address is email@example.com
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, We would appreciate if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you. If you feel we did not resolve your complaint, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
From time to time, we may collect the following data about you:
- Your name
- Your email address or addresses if you use more than one
- Your postal and billing address
- Your phone number or numbers if you use more than one
- Your business name
- Your website address or addresses if you use more than one
- Information about your business, for example, what you do, your website address, your public-facing social media identities.
- Any personal data that you choose to share with us in forms on our website, in feedback forms at events, over the phone, by email, by completing a survey, or in participation online activities that you consent to participate in.
- Data about how you use our website
- Technical data, such as your IP address, your login credentials, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views, navigation paths, details about how often you visit our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website
- Your contact preferences and topics of interest so that we can send you relevant information that you have stated a clear interest in receiving
- Billing information,
- As it does not apply to our site as this does not apply to our site, we do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation and any other data of this nature. To understand our full list of sensitive data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How we may use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and is in your interests and fundamental rights, do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by using the link provided in any of the communications you receive from us.
We will typically use your data in the following ways:
- For customer management, for example:
- To process e-commerce transactions so that you can purchase our products.
- To contact you about payment queries, product information or any further advice.
- For Customer Services, for example:
- To provide you with the goods and services you have bought from us.
- To assess your experience of using our products and services.
- To respond to any service issues or complaints.
For Sales & Marketing, for example:
- To send you marketing communications where we are allowed by law to do so.
- To personalise your use of our website.
- To understand how you use our website so that we can continually improve it for visitors.
- To identify and understand which of our products and services you may have been interested in.
- To keep records of conversations we’ve had with you to improve our customer service experience.
- To deliver relevant advertisements to you on platforms where you have your settings enabled to see re-targeted advertising.
For legal and Compliance Purposes, for example:
- Bring legal claims against you in the unlikely event that you breach a contract or fail to make payment.
- For the ongoing health of our business, for example:
- To protect our business and website
- To manage and decide on our business
- To obtain professional advice.
How we process your personal data
Please see below where we have provided you with the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process the data.
We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We have three core categories, in which we have determined legitimate and lawful grounds to hold and process your data to contact you:
You are a customer of ours: Where you have subscribed to our dosing guide, email marketing list or have purchased a product from us.
You have requested specific information: Where you have asked for one our useful downloads such as a dosing guide and the accompanying sequence of relevant emails.
You have added yourself to our marketing list: Where you have asked to be sent tips and updates from us by email by providing your email in a form that made it clear to us that your intention was to be reached by email.
Types of data explained.
EndGame Creative has determined the following legitimate and lawful grounds to hold and process your data to help us run and continuously improve our business.
Customer Data: that includes data relating to any purchases of our products such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We need to store and process this data to supply you with the goods you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
Communication Data: that includes any communication that you send to us, such as using the contact us form on our website. Or through other means, such as, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send to us. We process this data to communicate with you, for record-keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims and to improve our customer service offering.
User Data: that includes data about how you use our website together with any data that you post for publication on our website. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain backups of our website and databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. The lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to administer our site and our business correctly.
Technical Data: The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. EndGame Creative uses Google analytics. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. That includes aspects such as your use of our website, including your IP address, your login information, information about your browser type, your device type length of viewing time on pages on our pages an what pages you visit most. We use this data to enhance our marketing strategy and communication.
Marketing Data: that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from EndGame Creative and other third parties such as Mailchimp and Facebook.
We utilise this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
Advertising Data: We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data, and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you. This includes marketing platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, Google display network. The legitimate and ground for this processing is legitimate interests and is used with the intent to grow and develop our business.
When you will receive marketing communications
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- a) Purchased one or more of our products
- b) if you provided us with your email and ticked the box that consents you to marketing and communications; and
- c) You remain opted into our marketing communication.
You can ask to unsubscribe from our marketing communication at any time by pressing unsubscribe or your latest email. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be removed from our marketing list.
Please note that once you have opted out of our marketing communications, you may continue to see our products and services advertised on third-party channels. This may be coincidental and based on your other interests.
When we may need to disclose your personal data
Occasionally we may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for our business function.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers, including accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities
International Data holding
We are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) that protect your personal data. Where we transfer your data to third parties
outside of the EEA, we will ensure that certain safeguards are in place to provide a similar degree of security for your personal data.
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited
transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets specific criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers, for example, our web hosting provider and our email database are based outside the of Europe. Therefore, their processing of your data will involve a transfer of data outside the EU.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data.
We are confident that the countries in question have adequate safeguarding procedures similar to those inside of the EU. However, if you wish to discuss this further with us, please contact email@example.com
Our Data Security procedures
We have put in place a plan to deal with any suspected personal data breach. If such an incident were to take place, we would notify you immediately.
To prevent this from ever happening, we have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost or accesses.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including completing any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
For legal reasons, we keep necessary information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information. In some cases, we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you)
Your legal rights
Under data protection laws, you have the legal right to request and access particular person information that we hold. These are the following:
- Request access to your personal data.
- You can request us to correct or amend your data.
- Ask us to erase your information.
- Right to withdraw consent and unsubscribe.
If you wish to proceed with any of the above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond to all legitimate requests within thirty days. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made several applications. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
External websites and Links to other websites
Thank you for visiting our website.
EndGame Creative ltd.